Thursday, November 1, 2012

Houston Quilt Festival

Last night was preview night for the Houston International Quilt Festival. Our booths looked great!



  
This was after approximately 12 hours of unloading, unpacking, setting up and decorating!
Today was the very first full day. It was a fabulous day as we got to see so many of our wonderful customers; not to mention that our booths were packed all day into evening. We are all tired  ~ but it is a Good kind of tired:) Only three more days!

I have just a few more booth pictures from the Market that I shot on Monday that I really wanted to share with everyone. Here is a very cute booth by a brand new company called Skipstone. We have most of their patterns ~ including the most precious Kitty! See her near the middle of the photo.


I thought that this booth by Me and My Sister (designers for Moda Fabrics) had a novel booth ~ showcasing her newest line of fabric due out late Spring.


And, finally, one of my very favorite visits of all was with Weeks Ringle!
She is the one that inspired me to open a Modern Quilt shop!
Look at those quilts!!!!!!!



TOTALLY AWSOME!
Oh, and see the quilt to the left . . .  
I ordered practically the entire collection as it was designed by Weeks herself for Andover Fabrics!



No comments:

Post a Comment