Monday, November 30, 2009

Santa Pants!

I tried out a new pattern recently by Sew Sensible, their "Skort" and here is what I came up with! These are all vintage looking Xmas prints in red, several shades of green, pink and cream. Isn't it cute?! I wish that I had had a pattern like this when my daughter was little ~ with pantaloons built in! I thought that  this pattern was on our site, but noticed that it is not yet. I'll take care of this as soon as I can. 
While I was at my local Target, I found the cutest little cardigan in cream with a tie at the waist. Naturally, I cut the tie out and replaced it with a green organza ribbon to match the little skirt. Then I spied some cream lace edged leggings that were just perfect! Don't you think that "Santa Pants" is precious! Well, maybe not the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment