Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday Sewing Expo News

               Another very busy day here at the Expo! We have met so many wonderful sewing sisters here. This is an awesome event ~ I wish that everyone I know could be here! As I promised yesterday, here are a few pictures that I took today during a 5 minute break late this afternoon:

Here is Peggy Sagers booth from Texas!

  

And, the lovely ladies from the Martha Pullen Company!

  

Do you recognize the lady on the left in red? That is "Mother Superior" of Superior Threads!




And, the ever smiling and knowledgeable Louise Cuttings from Cutting Corners.




Here is Marta Alto of Palmer Pletsch - another wonderful lady.

And, here is my Newest Friend, Deepika of Pattern Review.com!
She is even lovelier in person that on her site! I know that all of you would love her.




I'm sorry that I am not too chatty this evening, but it has been a very long and busy day.
So, I am off to bed here at my little hotel in Tacoma, Washington.
More tomorrow . . . :)




No comments:

Post a Comment