Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cheers from across the Pond

So, I start my blog and then I leave the country! Well, I am getting my daughter, Anna, settled at the University of Bristol in the UK. She will be here for one year in order to earn her Master's in Art History; Victorian art specifically. So, that is why I have not been writing! I assure all of you that I am busy sketching and getting some marvelous ideas from the European styles that I am seeing in the shop windows! Their "look" is always slightly ahead of ours it seems. I am having a great time resting up for the "design party" that will await me in my sewing room once I get back home! The Houston Quilt Festival is fast approaching!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to Anna. She will find the UK sooooooo different from home. Sounds like a fantastic course though.
    Salwah.

    ReplyDelete